Friday, February 5, 2010

9 Things

In the past month I've been thinking a lot about what I've learned and done so far in my 18 months in Guatemala, which of course, has me thinking about what'd I'd like to accomplish in the last 9. I've made my annual work plan and mapped out the projects that need attending to; there are latrines to build, a library to improve, and high schoolers to teach. However, there are a few things that I'm itching to do while I'm still here that don't appear in the work plan. So here they are, in no particular order:

- Celebrate my 25th year with something frightening (suggestions? para-glidng?)
- Make a flawless tortilla
- Grow Spinach
- Spend more time creating
- Hike to El Mirador
- Brew Beer
- Finish the AFI top 100 list
- Visit Rio Dulce
- Say goodbye to my womens' groups in Mam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always talked about going sky-diving for my 25th birthday... how about that?