Monday, October 11, 2010

Adios Pueblito Querido

A view I will miss


My bags are packed. The house is cleaned and I removed my key from its spot on my keychain. In exactly 9.5 hours I'll load my enormous bags into my friend's car and say goodbye to SanSe for the forseen future. I don't have words to explain what I am feeling, it's something akin to heartbreak, that kind of feeling you get when something difficult and amazing is ending-- incredible nostalgia and sadness mixed with hope and a face pointed toward the road ahead.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't even imagine the feeling you have about leaving, but we will certainly be happy to have you back home. You're an awesome young lady, and know that God will direct you to something else.... love you Charlotte!

Unknown said...

Wow, What an exciting 2 years of life. I can only imagine how heartbreaking and exciting it is to go back home. Mixed feeling are a bit hard to deal with, but I'm sure you will be fine in time. I know God will most definitely continue to guide your steps. Where ever he may lead you. I'm look forward to hear of the many more adventures in the life of Charlotte K 3.0 :) Safe travels.